- Providers submit financial/administrative transactions directly to payers.
- Patient data is in the Provider’s EMR and cannot be shared.
- Regulatory bodies have limited insight into transactions and are challenged to enforce rules and regulations
- Providers submit information using non-interoperable codes and formats.
- Physicians have a digital unified 360 view of patient health record including all encounters from facilities a patient has visited.
- Regulatory bodies can set policies and monitor adherence across facilities and payers.
- Advanced clinical registries to track and monitor patients with chronic conditions.
- Identification of at-risk patients and use of predictive analytics to take preventive actions.
- Regulatory bodies are able to model policies before rollout; increase automated enforcement of rules and regulations Centralized actions on financial / administrative transactions reducing overhead.